Saturday, January 19, 2008

DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER

The content of this Blog consists of my own personal opinions and does not express those of my employer(s), past or current.

My intention is to do no harm and to be in good faith without malicious intent. To not injure others, defame, or libel. This is my opinion and advice, not counsel, and what I write in this Blog is not to be taken as fact nor absolute. If people use my advice, tips, techniques, and recommendations, and are injured, I am not to be held responsible.

My thoughts and opinions change from time to time as I come to learn more and develop an understanding about the subjects and issues that I’m blogging about. This blog just provides a snapshot of my thoughts and opinions and may change over a period of time. I reserve the right to evolve my knowledge, thoughts, and viewpoints over time and to change them without assigning any reason.

My Blog contains hypertext links to information created and maintained by other people and organizations. These links provide additional information that may be useful or interesting and are being provided consistent with Johnnygeo's Geocaching Electrical Safety Blog. I do not control or guarantee the accuracy, availability, relevance, timeliness, "family-friendliness" or completeness of this outside information. Listing here should not be interpreted as endorsement by this Blog. Please use your own discretion when surfing the web.

Information in this Blog may contain errors or inaccuracies; I do not make warranty as to the correctness or reliability of this Blog's content.

If you own rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear in this Blog, please contact me via e-mail @ johnnygeo@gmail.com and they will be promptly removed.

I am not to be responsible for translation or interpretation of content, and will not be subject to prosecution for any misinterpretation of my statements due to bad grammar or punctuation.

The comments are moderated. Comments will appear if and when I approve them.

If legal action is brought against this Blog, the cap limit on the financial responsibility will be limited to $100.

SHOULD THE READER NOT AGREE TO THE PROVISIONS STATED ABOVE, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THIS BLOG IMMEDIATELY.

counter